CLAY WORKSHOP | Hand Building in Clay
CLAY WORKSHOP | Hand Building in Clay – $100
Instructor: Deborah Shaw
Location: 713 High Street - across the street from the gallery
4TH SATURDAY MONTHLY* | 10AM - 3PM
- September 25
- October 23
- November 20 (*3rd Saturday due to Thanksgiving holiday)
Learn a simple, ancient method of creating a beautiful and functional piece of clay pottery! Pinch pots have roots in our most ancient ancestors and are still a viable art form today. We’ll take you through the steps, beginning with simply learning how to manipulate the clay, working them into simple pots, adding bases, decorating and embellishing them. For those of you with more experience or for those who have taken the pinch pot class we will be offering a more in depth study.
- Registration includes all material and supplies.
- Please bring a sack lunch.
- Drinking water will be provided.
- All classes have a 10 student maximum, unless noted otherwise.
- Minimum of 3 students required to make the class.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations. Students may choose to maintain a credit toward future classes or pay forward in the form of a scholarship.
- In the event that the class does not meet minimum of 3 students, refunds will be given to those who have already registered and paid.
This class will be conducted at ARTSPACE | 713 HIGH STREET, COMFORT, TX 78013 – across the street from our gallery (716 High St).