- ROSE HARMS
- Red Lace Leather Journal by Rose Harms
Red Lace Leather Journal by Rose Harms
artist: ROSE HARMS
RED LACE LEATHER JOURNAL
6" x 4.5" x 1" Dark brown leather journal with red leather lace, and white glass bead
- Handbound blank journals by Rose Harms
- Long stitch binding through slotted leather cover
- 100 journal pages made using 65Ib. acid-free Strathmore drawing paper
- 2 envelopes to store memorabilia
Harms has enjoyed drawing since childhood. Encouraged by her mother in her young adult years, she worked in advertising as an illustrator for 10 years following high school. Once her two sons were in elementary school, she continued her education at University of Texas, San Antonio, earning a BFA in painting and an MFA in printmaking. Harms went on to join the Paper and Book Arts Department at the Southwest School of Art where she was supplied with scholarships to study papermaking and bookbinding, and taught book arts from 2001-2012. In 2010, she returned to UTSA to teach, before retiring in 2016.
Gift wrap is available.
Shipping is additional and will be arranged and invoiced separately.